|Prep time: 30 minutes||Cooking time: 15 minutes||Total time: 45 minutes|
Gluten-free spider meatballs. Kid-friendly and perfect for Halloween.
1. Start boiling a large pot of water.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine ground beef, parsley, minced garlic and salt and mix together.
3. Add egg and mix into the mixture.
4. Make 1 to 1/2 inch meatballs and place on a cooking sheet or large plate.
5. For each meatball break two strands of uncooked spaghetti to make four pieces. Stick the pieces though the middle of the meatball at varying angle to create eight legs.
6. When all of the meatball spiders have been created, turn the boiling water to medium heat so that there is a low boil and place all of the spiders in the pot at the same time.
7. Boil for 15-20 minutes.
8. Take the spider meatball out of the water and place on a clean plate.
9. For each spider meatball cut two small kalamata olive pieces for the eyes and stick them on with a little bit of soft cheese.
Voila! Spider Meatballs.